Founded in 1970 as a full service market research firm, our first study involved the rigorous testing of multi-medium communication concepts with consumers.
Shortly after, we applied our early knowledge in communications and client-side experience to architect and conduct several ad hoc, litigation support projects.
Today, over 7,500 projects later across industries and spanning almost 50 years, Bruno and Ridgway stands virtually alone in applying this “dual-lens”, holistic perspective and advisory capacity to every consumer survey we design in support of litigation cases. Below are our core competencies in which we are currently recognized as an industry leader.
Litigation Support Services:
- False and Misleading Communications
- Claims Substantiation
- Work Product “Pilot” Study
- Trademark/Trade Dress Infringement and Secondary Meaning
- Class Action and Materiality
- Content Analysis and Interpretation
- Survey Examination and Critique
We have conducted numerous class action and work product studies spanning the CPG and HBA industries. Below is a short list of clients:
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- H&R Block Eastern Enterprises
- Wildlife Research Center
- CNB Financial Corp.
- Keystone Consolidated Industries
- Church & Dwight
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Minute Maid – Simply Orange
- Seagram’s Ginger Ale
- Body Shop
- The Hoover Company
- Arden B
- Mead Johnson Nutrition