In today’s world, almost everyone knows how to find something online. You open a search engine, you type the term you are looking for, and a bunch of results pop up.
There are a lot of buzzwords and acronyms in the search engine world SEO. SEM. What do they all mean? Well, it’s kind of complicated.
SEM is the overall search engine marketing part of your digital media strategy. SEO is part of SEM. So are digital ad words.
SEO, in simple terms, is the optimization of content to appear as high as possible in search engine results. But, that’s not so easy, and often, isn’t even possible or desired. But there are always methods to get in front of potential customers, to get your content found online.
Bruno and Ridgway provides the following SEO/SEM services:
- Site audits
- Keyword research and recommendation
- SEO strategy
- Competitor analysis
- Content Optimization
- Ongoing analysis and reporting
- Automated reporting dashboards
- Paid search (PPC) analysis and recommendation
- Paid search (PPC) ad/ad group creation and implementation
- Paid search (PPC) campaign management