Using Consumers to Influence Healthcare Decision Making in 2018
- Learn to drive decisions based on insights specific to your hospital’s position in the marketplace, not just the industry, in general
- Explore and learn from case studies that demonstrate how, when and why hospitals invest in market research and how they let consumer insights drive decision-making
- Create unity between market research data and internal ideas and objectives.
Defining “Data Driven” … What You Really Need to Know about Using Data
- Become familiar with the different types of healthcare market research
- Common misconceptions and mistakes that healthcare strategists make when using data
- What defines usable data?
Smart Expanding: The Healthcare Strategist’s Guide to Outpatient Expansion
- Gauging when or when not to expand
- The top mistake strategists make when prioritizing service line expansion
- Avoiding the “Field of Dreams” trap